INTRODUCTION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
This course is designed to create general entrepreneurship awareness in the student with a view to inculcating in him the spirit of self-reliance.
On completion of this module the students should be able to:
- Understand the basic concept of entrepreneurship
- Understand the roles of entrepreneurship in personal and national growth and development
- Know how to set business goals.
- Know how to identify business opportunities
- Know how to draw single business plans.
All information and data for this course material are generated from various secondary sources such as the ICAN study pack, tertiary institution course material, online journals and articles, and other relevant webpages.
This course material is very fundamental to student of tertiary institution in the pursuit of academic excellence, as well as in workplace. The aim of this study material is to provide relevant insight for developing their knowledge and to carry out assignments.
Under no circumstance should the course material be used for illegal purposes whatsoever. They are all structurally design for reading conveniences and to create introductory knowledge for student who may wish to venture into accounting field of study.
Incase you need the softcopy or hardcopy of this course material,
the prizes goes for
Kindly contact us on:
- BUSINESS PLAN
- CHARACTERISTICS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- CONCEPT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- DEIFFERENCE BETWEEN SELF EMPLOYED AND WAGE EMPLOYED
- DEMAND ANALYSIS AND MARKET POTENTIAL MEASUREMENT
- ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
- ENTREPRENEURIAL MOTIVATION
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS
- ENTREPRENEURIAL TRAITS
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND ORGANIC FUNCTIONS OF BUSINESS
- FACTORS AFFECTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP GROWTH
- FEASIBILITY STUDY IN SMALL BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP MANAGEMENT
- GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS IN SMALL BUSINESS & ENTREPRENEURSHIP MANAGEMENT
- HISTORY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN NIGERIA
- LEGAL ASPECTS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- ROLE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- WHY BUSINESS FAIL