To expose the student to the concepts and principles of Business Finance and their application to the business world.
On completion of this module the students should be able to:
- Understand the nature and scope of finance.
- Know sources and Application of Funds
- Understand capital formation
- Know management of financial resources.
All information and data for this course material are generated from various secondary sources such as the ICAN study pack, tertiary institution course material, online journals and articles, and other relevant webpages.
This course material is very fundamental to student of tertiary institution in the pursuit of academic excellence, as well as in workplace. The aim of this study material is to provide relevant insight for developing their knowledge and to carry out assignments.
Under no circumstance should the course material be used for illegal purposes whatsoever. They are all structurally design for reading conveniences and to create introductory knowledge for student who may wish to venture into accounting field of study.
Incase you need the softcopy or hardcopy of this course material,
the prizes goes for
Kindly contact us on:
- APPLICATION OF BUSINESS FINANCE
- CAPITAL FORMATION
- CONCEPT OF BANK CREDITS
- CONCEPT OF FINANCE
- CONCEPT OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES
- FINANCE AND OTHER DEPARTMENT OF AN ORGANIZATION
- FINANCE- ITS OPERATION AND THE OVERALL MANAGEMENT OF CORPORATION
- MEASUREMENT OF CAPITAL
- NEED FOR FUNDS IN A BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
- THE MANAGEMENT OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES
- THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE BANKS’ CREDITS TO THE GROWTH OF FIRMS
- TYPES OF BANKS’ CREDITS
- TYPES OF CAPITAL: FIXED AND CIRCULATED /WORKING CAPITAL
- TYPES,SOURCES AND APPLICATION OF FUNDS IN BUSINESS